Do you struggle with hearing that inner voice of your higher self – the part of you that has your highest and best interests in mind? Here are eight practices to help connect you to your inner guidance. Each practice creates the space needed for your inner guidance to be heard. Now, you may not recognize it at first and you may get frustrated. That’s okay, it’s simply part of the process. The more you allow for that voice to reveal itself and be heard, the easier it will become to hear it and recognize it as time progresses.
Take some time and try these following eight practices and see which resonate with you.
- Journaling ~ Allowing your inner guidance a voice that you put to paper.
- Meditation ~ Clears your mind of running commentary.
- Practice Mindfulness ~ Being present and focused on the moment letting go of both past and future for this moment in time.
- Engage in Coaching ~ Working with someone who can help you recognize and trust your inner guidance.
- Read inspirational books ~ Books that you find inspirational help connect you to that inner voice.
- Create a sacred space ~ A sacred space can be a designated area in your home with items that you feel both connected to and inspired by.
- Spend time in nature ~ Spending time alone in nature can help you slow down and reconnect you back to what is important and of value to you.
- Do something creative ~ Getting into a creative mind frame gets you out of your head and into your heart. Your heart is where your inner guidance resides.
Look for future posts where I will go more in depth on the various ways to connect to your inner guidance.
Do you have other ways you use to connect with your inner guidance? If so, leave a comment below. I would love to hear them!
Angela, The Goddess Next Door