Episode 012 – Jess Carlson
Practical Modern Day Magic
Jess Carlson is an intuitive coach, blogger, tarot maven and magical mentor. She is passionate about helping women learn how to bring spiritual practice, magic and ritual into their lives to deal with stress, heal and manifest their desires. Jess has been studying magic, spiritual practice and reading the tarot for over 25 years. She teaches, writes and coaches women blending traditional mystical wisdom with her modern take to create practical, empowering spiritual tools. When not indulging her professional passions she enjoys her other loves: pop culture, video games, comic books, doodle drawing, and listening to goth and industrial music.
- How did you get into magic in the first place?
- When you talk about “practical magic”, what does that mean for you?
- Are there certain magical traditions that you work with?
- Was there a specific time where magic really helped you?
- If someone wanted to start bringing more magic into their life how would you suggest they start?
- Jess share’s what she does in her daily practice that has changed her life.
Jess’s Practical Tip:
Magical Ways to Manifest Love & Money
Love Magic – To add sweetness to you life.
Make a sugar scrub with 1/2 coarse sugar (white or brown) scrub & oil (use olive, jojoba, or sweet almond oil)
If you’d like to add spice into your love life add a tiny bit of Clove oil (Never use cinnamon oil directly on skin)
Scrub starting with your feet and work up from the bottom to the top to Attract
If you want to release something work from your head down.
Money Magic - To invite more prosperity into your pocketbook.
Use same scrub as above and add Basil leaf oil instead.
Jess’s favorite magical money tip: Take each of your money bills and in each corner dab Cinnamon oil – with each dab say “Return to me ten-fold”. When you spend the money affirm “Return to me ten-fold”.
Subscribe Now and Don’t Miss Another Episode!
Help me Spread the Word!
It would be fantastic if you shared The Awakened Goddess with your friends on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If this episode was inspiring, head on over to iTunes and please leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
Ways to subscribe to The Awakened Goddess!
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher