Growing up most girls have visions of meeting the perfect guy, falling in love, and planning their wedding day. For me I thought it was going to happen by 23.
Somehow, those fanciful dreams took a turn. The guy you thought was your one and only turns out to be a big ass, or he told you he never wants to get married (possibly both) and you were heart broken. All the bridal magazines, wedding dress ideas and the engagement ring pics got filed away in the wedding folder.
If we planned it all out down to the little details why haven’t we manifested the man of our dreams? You probably never imagined it would be so hard. Especially as the years have clicked by.
It can happen. Finding your perfect mate quickly and easily.
My sister is happy as ever and married to her high school sweetheart from the 80′s. My brother-in-law’s parents met through friends and 5 days later eloped. That was over forty years ago. It happened for them. It can happen for you.
If it hasn’t happened for you, I know how frustrating it can be; but I honestly believe in divine timing. Everything happens when it’s suppose to. He’ll find you when you’re ready.
Here are 5 reasons why you’re still single: (Disclaimer: I believe we all go through most if not all of these at one point or another)
- Up until now it hasn’t been a priority in your life.
- Maybe you chose to focus on your education or career first. That’s admirable. Once you make the decision and make finding your mate a priority you’ll focus more time and energy on settling down. It’ll happen naturally once the desire is there.
- You aren’t clear on what you want so you send mixed messages out into the Universe.
- If you feel conflicted about your desire you block the flow of energy and your ability to attract the right relationship. For example, in the past I was conflicted between my desire to build a successful business while traveling the world, and settling down to start a family. Because I had the strong desire to maintain my independence and be fanciful and free I was afraid to date men who were serious candidates for lifetime partnership. Instead I’d attract emotionally unavailable men. That would guarantee I’d never have to settle down. Can you see how I was energetically sending two different messages?
- You haven’t created space for the right relationship.
- Physically, mentally, emotionally there is left over baggage from the past not allowing you to manifest that higher quality relationship you’re looking for. Use the SPARK worksheet to identify what’s unresolved in your relationship closet.
- You aren’t a match to what you’re looking for.
- Sometimes we have lofty ideals of our Prince Charming riding in and rescuing us. Although it works out in fairy tales, a quality man wants his partner to be his equal. If you desire a spectacular man, become a spectacular woman. You’ll have more opportunity to meet your ideal partner once you become the same qualities you desire in your mate.
- Your inner masculine and feminine are out of balance.
- All I’ll say about this right now is that masculine men want to be with feminine women. It’s based in the law of polarity.
The great news is you are in control of each and every one of these reasons why you might be single. That means you have the ability to turn things around in a very short period of time – assuming you want to be in a relationship.
Click to get my free Love SPARK worksheet and begin eliminating these reasons today.
I’ll be launching the online program later this Spring where I’ll take you deeper through each step in the Love SPARK process.
To love, Angela